I'm an Associate Professor at Telecom Saint Etienne (Université de Lyon, France). I work at Hubert Curien Laboratory in the Data Intelligence team.
My main line of research is in statistical machine learning. I am particularly interested in designing unsupervised (probabilistic) learning algorithms for high-dimensional data.
My current research focus includes:
- unsupervised learning for high-dimensional data
- constrained probabilistic co-clustering
- unsupervised feature selection
- representation learning and learning-to-rank
- document classification and recommendation systems