I'm an Associate Professor at Telecom Saint Etienne (Université de Lyon, France). I work at Hubert Curien Laboratory in the Data Intelligence team.
From 2016 to 2018, I was a postdoctoral researcher in the Machine Learning group of the Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble with Prof. Massih-Reza Amini. I was involved in the FUI project Calypso, a collaboration with Kelkoo and Purch on recommendation systems and online advertising. I obtained my Ph.D. in computer science (machine learning) from the University of Paris Descartes in 2016 under the supervision of Mohamed Nadif.
My main line of research is in statistical machine learning. I am particularly interested in designing unsupervised (probabilistic) learning algorithms for high-dimensional data.
My current research focus includes:
- unsupervised learning for high-dimensional data
- constrained probabilistic co-clustering
- unsupervised feature selection
- representation learning and learning-to-rank
- document classification and recommendation systems